The role consists of delivering SEO consultancy by carrying out the following duties:
* Producing keyword analyses, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with complex SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis.
* Contributing to the development of a robust, business focused SEO strategy for your clients, and proactively identifying new SEO opportunities and making suggestions for SEO strategy, site improvements and link building opportunities for those clients on an ongoing basis.
* Attending and contributing to client meetings along with other members of your team and taking part in conference calls.
* Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of both on and off page SEO and a desire and ability to learn and will suck up new skills and knowledge like a sponge. We are looking for people with logical and analytical minds who can show some initiative and take pride in their work, and with enough experience of delivering SEO for websites to hit the ground running from day 1.
You should be a confident and effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas both verbally and in impeccable written English.
– A thorough understanding of how search engines work and advanced SEO strategies and techniques.
– A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone.
– A dedicated individual who is committed to a career in Search.
– Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.
– Educated to degree level; preferably in a business, marketing or computing related subject.
– Experience in a digital agency and/or as an in-house SEO.
– Management and/or mentoring experience.
Salary: Negotiable based upon past experience and demonstrable portfolio
Please apply by emailing your CV and/or a covering letter to: email@example.com