Websquare are searching for a highly creative, well organised team leader. An individual who has the abilities to be a good problem solver, somebody who has a passion for online, digital and any web related work including mobile app development.
It is a role which requires significant responsibility, and recognition, and the opportunity to continue the growth of a creative, young and regionally reputable digital agency.
You will need to manage the entire production of the web design and web development team based in Bradford. This means manage the process and resources of each project from start to launch. Projects include:
- Layout and design of websites and mobile applications including iphone and android
- Build as well as front-end development of websites
- Integration of custom Content Management System and the use of WordPress CMS
- Custom web/online development, in PHP and MySQL (done in-house)
- Branding and Logo creation
- SEO optimisation and knowledge
- General Web Maintenance and ad-hoc web-related tasks
- Closely manage and participate in Web Development tasks (you will be required to use your PHP and your web development experience to contribute to production)
- Running internal or external project meetings
- Run the weekly team meeting, to update the team on progress and set weekly tasks and deadlines
- Handle project related queries from clients/project stakeholders
- Manage project-related finances ensuring projects completed within budget
- The ability to use project management systems
- Manage client web hosting and email account creation
- Set up project schedules, meetings and meet strict project milestones
- Conduct Management Meetings to keep team members updated on the progress of projects
- Liaising with external suppliers/partners for all project deliverables.
- Introduce new ideas to improve efficiency and profitability within the company
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Salary will be agreed based upon experience of the suitable candidate
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Web Agency Project Manager. Please include your CV and also preferably a covering letter.