About the Job
At Websquare, we are a well-established digital agency in Bradford who is looking for someone to join our small team of designers and developers. The candidate must have a real passion for the digital industry and who is willing to learn and consistently expand their skills.
Details of the Job:
- Deliver front end code across a variety of web platforms using CSS3/HTML5/Jquery/PHP using standard compliant code.
- Supporting the development of front-end web applications taken from Photoshop Designs.
- Developing web applications
- Working to a brief
- Showing creativity with suggesting interactive effects
- Learn the importance of UX and UI
- Participate with team discussions, identifying solutions.
- Learning the structure of Search Engine Optimisation
- Coding HTML email templates
- Good time management
- A passion for the digital industry
- Good Initiative
- Ability to successfully follow a brief
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of Programming
- Basic Knowledge of Graphic Design Packages especially Photoshop
- Interest in Design
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
To apply for this role, email email@example.com with your cv and cover letter.