Websquare is one of the top digital agencies in Bradford, with over 11-years experience in the digital industry we have seen tremendous change and growth in the nature of our business and our industry. Evolving from our humble beginnings as a small two-man outfit to a solid professional agency with full in-house development, design and marketing team.
As a business, our management ethos has always been to nurture and grow talented individuals who have a real passion and desire to establish a career within the digital and digital creative industry, with many of our core team having started our as interns initially.
We now have an opening in our team for a talented and creative PR and Content marketing apprentice. This role is perfect for someone who wants to develop a career in PR, Journalism or digital marketing.
The role consists of delivering and carrying out the following:
* Responsible for researching and writing blog articles, PR statements and other promotional text for our clients. To do this the candidate should be able to spend the time to thoroughly understand the client they are assigned to and that clients business/organisation, their target demographic and what matters to them.
* Produce and/or curate original content which is going to be of interest and benefit to various target markets, while maintaining the core branding message for each client.
* Maintain good communication with our clients to understand their achievements and when they reach certain milestones. This is in order to production promotional PR material celebrating specific milestones. This includes researching and identifying suitable journalists, media outlets and influencers that can be approached and making that initial contact.
* Develop a very thorough understanding of the different social media platforms available and the current trends and fashions in that are presently in vogue. Utilising these trends and fashions to write content or generate ideas for original/inspired content which is ideal
This position is very research intensive and requires a very good level of writing skills, patience and a good sense of humour are always a distinct advantage in this position.
– Content creation
– Social media design support
– Blog article writing
– Content research
– Identifying key influencers & media contacts
– Writing press releases
– Competitor research
– Identifying memes/trends increasing in popularity
– Liaising with key stakeholders
– Support marketing team with video production
– Knowledge and understanding in related fields including Social Media such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
– Educated to degree level; preferably in creative writing, marketing or computing related subject.
– Experience in writing professional content, articles, blogs, publications etc.
Please apply by emailing your CV and/or a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org