Websquare may edit or make amends to this policy at any time and this would be done by our web team updating the information shared on this page. You should check this page every now and again to make sure that you are fine and up to date with any such future changes.
What info we collect
We like to collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your full contact information including email address and postcode
- Some demographic information such as age, preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to consumer surveys and/or promotions
What we do with with the info we collate?
We normally require certain information so we can get a better understanding of your requirements as a consumer and to provide you with a higher quality service, and other reasons, including:
- Online data tracking.
- Our products and services can often be improved by using your information.
- If we feel you may benefit from a promotional offer or other special offer that we promote from time to time, we may use your contact email or other personal contact details to inform you about such offers.
- We may also, from time to time, get in touch with you to conduct industry and market research. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customise the website according to your preferences and/or interests.
We are 100% committed to making sure that your contact and other personal details are always kept secure. To prevent any unwanted hacking or unauthorised access to your information, we have various ways, including managerial, physical and electronic safety procedures in order to safeguard and prevent any potential security breaches over the internet.
How cookies are used
A cookie is a file which asks for permission to be located on the hard drive of a laptop or desktop PC. Once it has permission, the file is then downloaded and the cookie helps monitor the internet visits and informs you whenever you click on a particular site. Cookies allow certain web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your particular likes, dislikes and needs by collecting and memorising information about your exact and individual preferences.
We use various visitor log cookies to work out exactly which pages you are using. This helps us analyse data about web visitors and continue to improve the site in order to tailor it to each of our customers individual needs. We only use the information for statistical purposes but then this info is permanently removed from the files.
Links to other sites
How we control personal information
You might choose to restrict any collection of, or use of, your personal info in the following ways:
- when you are asked to complete a form on the website, always keep a look out for the box that you can tick to indicate that you might not want any of the information to be used by anybody for any direct marketing or promotional purposes
- if you have previously already agreed to us using your personal information for promotional offers, you can change your mind at any time. Simply write to us or email us at email@example.com
We promise to never sell, lease or give out your personal information to any third party unless, of course, we have your prior permission or are required legally to do so. We may use your personal details to send you promotional offers about third parties which we think you might find helpful if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may at any time request details of any personal information which we hold on you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like the information we hold on you please contact us in writing: Websquare, Carlisle Business Centre, Carlisle Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 8BD.
If you feel that any information we are keeping on you is wrong or not complete, feel free to email us or write to us ASAP, at the address above. We will promptly fix any information found to be incomplete or inaccurate.
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on our Website
Important: Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about your website visitors. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for further details.
gtag.js and analytics.js – cookie usage
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
By default, this library sets cookies on the top level domain (TLD), excluding the leading dot, and sets the cookie path to the root level (/).
Note: The analytics.js library does not require setting cookies to transmit data to Google Analytics.
This library sets the following cookies:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||Use to count unique visitors per day.|
||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
||90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user.|
Read the Security and privacy in Universal Analytics document for more information about Universal Analytics.