Angular Web Developer
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3 years of experience with Angular.
- Be able to provide demonstrable examples of work
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Experience with complex Angular7+ modules, components, services and dependency injections.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team-first attitude.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESONSIBILITIES
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies.
- Research, analyse, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Ensure the high performance of all systems developed.
WHAT WE GIVE IN RETURN
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Websquare provides a platform for you to grow as a developer. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced design and development team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.