Angular Web Developer
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3 years of experience with Angular.
- Be able to provide demonstrable examples of work
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Experience with complex Angular7+ modules, components, services and dependency injections.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team-first attitude.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESONSIBILITIES
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies.
- Research, analyse, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Ensure the high performance of all systems developed.
WHAT WE GIVE IN RETURN
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Websquare provides a platform for you to grow as a developer. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced design and development team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
HOW TO APPLY
Please drop us your CV over email or contact us on +44 (0)12 7422 3291 if you’d like to apply.