Senior IOS Developer
In joining Websquare as a strong iOS Developer you will be participating in driving our already successful business to new heights. Possessing a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits you will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of developers and designers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile apps on iOS serving international businesses from our UK head office.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of proven commercial experience in iOS app development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as with Xcode, Swift and iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in App store.
- Experience working with third-party SDKs, libraries and analytics tools.
- Experience of A/B testing.
- Strong networking experience – integrating with Restful JSON APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English skills.
DUTIES & RESONSIBILITIES
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code.
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members.
- Passion about building something truly meaningful.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to generate ideas and new opportunities for growth.
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well.
WHAT WE GIVE IN RETURN
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Websquare provides a platform for you to grow as a developer. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced app development team. Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work remotely. Highly competitive salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Please drop us your CV over email or contact us on +44 (0)12 7422 3291 if you’d like to apply.