Senior IOS Developer
In joining Websquare as a strong iOS Developer you will be participating in driving our already successful business to new heights. Possessing a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits you will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of developers and designers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile apps on iOS serving international businesses from our UK head office.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of proven commercial experience in iOS app development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as with Xcode, Swift and iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in App store.
- Experience working with third-party SDKs, libraries and analytics tools.
- Experience of A/B testing.
- Strong networking experience – integrating with Restful JSON APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English skills.
DUTIES & RESONSIBILITIES
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code.
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members.
- Passion about building something truly meaningful.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to generate ideas and new opportunities for growth.
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well.
WHAT WE GIVE IN RETURN
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Websquare provides a platform for you to grow as a developer. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced app development team. Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work remotely. Highly competitive salary.